The company has been in the family’s ownership since 1883. From 1883 to 1967 it was operated as a cotton spinning mill. When the spinning mill closed down, the company was restructured in order to trade in chemical and technical household products with trading chains and wholesalers for smokers’ requisites.
Because of its continuous development, Fessmann & Hecker – under the management of Dr Thilo Fessmann – is now acknowledged as occupying a significant position among the major specialist providers of branded goods involving gas, petrol and oil for smokers’ requisites, around the house, and for hobbies.
Service and telephone advice
Phone: (+49) (0) 7625 – 92 53 – 0
Fax: (+49) (0) 7625 – 92 53 – 14