It has to be clean.
The commitment to purity (former DIN 32621 standard) applies to the entire lighter refill system.
This refill system comprises:
- lighter gas
- cans and
- valve system
This ensures the following advantages for retailers and consumers
Consistent premium gas quality:
- Ultrapure isobutane gas
- Combustion free of residue and unpleasant smells
- Continuous flame with no need for subsequent adjustment, as the Fessmann & Hecker lighter gas is a product of only one pure gas fraction (no mixture)
High-quality container materials:
- Inert containers, i. e. no contamination of the lighter gas.
Highly reliable valve system:
- Special gaskets ensuring high gas purity
- Valve system with solid brass stem for save filling of refillable gas lighters.
See for yourself which lighter gas supplier deserves your confidence:
Low-grade lighter gas containing a mixture of different gases and non-volatile impurities can ruin your lighter as these accumulate gradually in the lighter tank.
Fessmann & Hecker Quality:
Top-grade premium lighter gas without impurities (pure isobutane gas).